SunWise Electrics is a well-established, privately owned and operated business located in the beautiful South West of Western Australia with business premises & display room for people to see our solar and power saving range of products, enabling people to see what is available & possible. SunWise core strength is all things solar, power saving, energy measurement and sustainability. SunWise mission is to provide products, services and information toward a better and more sustainable way of being. SunWise has an excellent reputation, all SunWise installations are supplied & installed by the same company who retails the equipment and performs site assessments, providing great service from the same friendly team from start to finish.
With a background of over 20 years in instrumentation, construction and industrial engineering, plus reliability engineering and continuous improvement projects SunWise has the knowledge and experience required for most energy conservation and production needs including; energy measurement, auditing, power system design and energy use optimisation.
ENERGY COST SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
Learn the facts the power companies don’t want you to know:
- Learn the facts the power companies don’t want you to know:
- Considerable subsidies are still available for solar power under the Renewable Energy Credits program, known as SGC’s typically up 30% of cost of the solar system.
- The amount you can actually save, with power costs at an all time high and solar panel costs at an all time low!
- How Solar Power can improve the energy efficiency compliance of your building, by adding to the NABER’s star rating and allow the building to be saleable under new regulations.
- The competitive advantage you will gain when you are seen as an environmentally responsible company!
- How your solar system can improve the quality and stability of your local power supply.
- Why solar power is one of the better investments available today, reducing power cost, ROI of up to 20% as certain as the sun will rise, so will the power bills.